Feature of Product
· Carbon fiber glue has low viscosity, high strength, good wettability and permeability, strong thixotropy,
Good construction performance and so on.
· The cured adhesive layer has excellent physical and mechanical properties and toughness.
· Good anti-aging and medium (acid, alkali, water) performance.
· Low shrinkage during curing and hardening at room temperature.
· Does not contain volatile solvents, safe and non-toxic, easy to construct, and has good compatibility with carbon fiber.
· Carbon fiber reinforcement is composed of PFC650-P carbon fiber glue (impregnating glue), PFC650-A primer,
PFC650-B leveling compound composition. It is A, B two-component modified epoxy adhesive.
· 0.2-0.3 kg of carbon fiber binder (A-612 primer) per square meter of fiber cloth
0.6-0.9 kg of carbon fiber bonding material (impregnating glue) per square meter of fiber cloth