Feature of product
· It has super strong adhesive force and strong shear force.
· Good anti-aging and medium (acid, alkali, water) performance.
· Strong impact resistance, small shrinkage during curing and hardening at room temperature, and no flow during construction.
· Does not contain volatile solvents, non-toxic and convenient construction and other characteristics.
· Can be constructed in a wide temperature range without precipitation, suitable for almost all building substrates.
· PSS600 steel adhesive series A, B two-component modified epoxy resin structural adhesive
Instructions for use
Now mix the two components A and B of the structural adhesive steel respectively, and then follow the steps.
Component A: Component B = 2:1 (weight ratio), mix well, and then use.
Pay attention when dispensing glue
· When the temperature is low, the components A and B should be warmed in a warm water pot (bucket) at 60-80℃ to reduce their viscosity.
· Components A and B are obtained separately in containers. First, take 3 parts of component A and put them in the prepared container, and then take 1 part of component B and put them in.
2. Stick to steel
Clean the bonding surface of the steel plate to be bonded, spread the glue evenly, compact and fix the bonding object in a dry environment.
This product is suitable for use in construction environments where the ambient temperature is below 60°C, and the initial setting time at room temperature is 1.5 hours.
It can be completely cured in three days at room temperature, and it can also be cured in negative temperature and humid environment. The curing time should be appropriately extended. stick steel
The glue is added with nano anti-settling material, but it is a good habit to check whether the glue has precipitated in the packaging barrel before each use.
If there is precipitation, use a fine stick to re-mix evenly.