The post-reaming type anchor means that after the straight hole is drilled in the concrete base material, the hole is re-reamed at the bottom of the hole. The reamed cavity and the open key sheet of the anchor form an interlocking mechanism to realize the post-anchor connection.
Suitable for anchoring on cracked concrete with the highest safety requirements, resistant to vibration loads and shock loads.
It has extremely high bearing capacity, and the anchoring effect is equivalent to that of embedded parts.
Small torque can be tightened to carry, complete built-in mechanical lock effect.
Accommodates variable anchorage depths and variable fixture thicknesses.
No expansion stress, the initial stress applied to the concrete substrate is small, and it is suitable for small margins and small spacings.
Scope of Application
1. The rear-expanded bottom anchor has a strong anchoring effect and is suitable for occasions with high safety factor requirements.
2. It is suitable for the installation and fixation of large-scale equipment in industrial conveying systems and hoisting systems.
3. It is suitable for linking and fixing of curtain wall;
4. Installation and fixing of various pipelines and cable brackets such as railways, tunnels, bridges, etc.
5. Installation of various anti-theft doors, anti-theft windows and fire doors
6. Installation and fixing of various pipes in civil buildings